Baby #2

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, March 22, 2010

Wye Mountain

So this weekend I loaded up three of the four kids and my mom and we went to Wye Mountain. For those of you readers outside of Arkansas, Wye Mountain is known for their Daffodil Festival. It is about 15-20 minutes outside of Little Rock and every year LOADS of people come to take pictures in this big field full of daffodils. They have a concession stand and a craft barn and it's run by some little old country church. I saw several people there speaking foreign languages so it's a bit of a tourist attraction for the nature lovers. Anyway, here are tons of pictures.


Me, Burke, and my mom. Burke is pointing at something or someone.

An attempt at a mother/daughter shot.
Another attempt...
Success!!

Again, pointing. She points at EVERYTHING!! This is her signature 'You're so funny' point. Meaning, whoever she was pointing at did something that cracked her up.

This is Ben, Stone, Burke, and Sam. Who is Stone you ask...he was a random. He and/or Burke kept waving at each other so he came over for some pictures. I got several as did his mother.



Burke and two of her brothers.


Again, someone was funny!


As you can tell from this picture, there are daffodils everywhere!!



Such a cutie!! BTW, she does NOT like grass on her bare feet!


Excited about something. There WERE tons of people around and she LOVES people so I'm sure she was trying to get someones attention.



Another shot of us.


Good one of mom and B.



SO cute!!!

Another cute one...



I just realized these are starting to all look the same...sorry!



I took 91 pictures that day!!


Well, that about sums it up! We drove about 40 minutes and only stayed like 20! But the pictures turned out great and the weather was perfect!














2 comments:

  1. I love those pictures! I hope we can go there and get some good photos when we are in AR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I missed this blog last time I checked...super cute pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete