Baby #2

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, March 22, 2010

Tiffany's 30TH Birthday!!

This weekend me and two of my college roomies met for Tiffany's 30th birthday! We ate at our favorite spot, Cozymel's, then went to Ang's new house for some cake! The other two girls had their husbands but I, once again, was ditched for the band!!! (Dan if you're reading) So, I brought my favorite girl along so that everyone could have a chance to hear her scream first hand!! (She's a drama queen) She may have been about to in the background of this first picture!

Here we are! I'm not really that much taller...I just had on major high shoes!

Ang, 'modeling' the cake.
A better shot of the cake. Seriously people...BLUE CAKE COMPANY!! They are the best! This cake was delicious!!

Glad we were able to get together girls! We'll have to do it more often...maybe next time I will have a husband! (Dan, are you reading??!!)


1 comment:

  1. Ummm, no shout out for the missing roomie!!!! Sorry I missed it!

    ReplyDelete