Baby #2

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, February 26, 2010

Random Pictures

So I really don't have anything of substance to post but pictures. Everyone that reads this blog has probably already seen these pictures but at least now they'll have a little explanation.

Burke's new chair and vanity set for her birthday. I've actually had this chair like a month and it's just been hanging out in our room. She wouldn't have anything to do with it. But NOW, it's like the best thing she's ever seen! She gets in it all by herself with her drink or a book. She's getting so smart and she's so funny!

As you can tell from this picture, she also likes to stand in it. She HAS bit the dust a few times!! P.S. these pics are from my cell phone so they are blurry.
Cheesing it up for the camera. Just hanging out with a cold drink!

YAY! I love water, mom!


Her new bathing suit from Cousin Lauren! It is Tutu cute if you know what I'm saying! It actually looks more like a dance leotard than a bathing suit.

So she can climb the stairs REALLY good...and really fast now. She's checking to see her progress in this one.

Working hard! And for those of you who have seen her 'crawl'...this is the closest she comes to an actual crawling position!

More diaper butt...love it! She loves to 'fold' blankets or clothes. She's about to begin her laundry chores in this picture.

So this is a picture of her first busted lip. The top lip, in case you are blind. Believe it or not, she only fell a few inches but it was mouth first. Her arm just gave out or slipped or something. She's an easy bleeder too and I was in a panic that she would need stitches. Dan assured me she was fine. He was right. (Excuse the snot!)

Well, that's about all I have for now. I think I will eventually post pictures from her birthday party. Again, all my 'readers' have seen those but oh well.






No comments:

Post a Comment