Baby #2

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Peer Pressure

So I have given in to peer pressure and "started" a blog. I can't promise that I will keep up with it so don't get too excited! I'm also kinda private so this may weird me out and I'll take it off but we'll see.

My life is pretty boring (work, eat, sleep, eat while working, etc.) but my baby is more exciting! She just turned ONE this week. Here are some recent pics:




She's so nosey! I love these pictures!
You gotta love the diaper butt!

On her birthday! SO cheesy now!


She'll smile on demand!



Last night at dinner...cheesin' it up for the staff!

1 comment:

  1. YIPPEE!!!! I am so excited, and I will stay on you to keep it up! I am so glad I get to see more Burke pictures. She is such a cutie!!!1

    ReplyDelete